domenica 1 ottobre 2017

love my live - the song

Love My Life Lyrics: 
Tether your soul to me  I will never let go completely.  One day your hands will be Strong enough to hold me.  I might not be there for all your battles, But you'll win them eventually.  I pray that I'm giving you all that matters, And one day you'll say to me, "I love my life I am powerful, I am beautiful, I am free I love my life,  I am wonderful, I am magical, I am me, I love my life." I am not my mistakes, But God knows, I've made a few.  I started to question the angels, And the answer they gave was you.  I cannot promise there won't be sadness, I wish I could take it from you.  But you'll find the courage to face the madness, And sing it because it's true.  I love my life I am powerful, I am beautiful, I am free I love my life,  I am wonderful, I am magical, I am me, I love my life. Find the others with hearts like yours  Run far, run free, I'm with you.  I love my life I am powerful, I am beautiful, I am free I love my life,  I am wonderful, I am magical, I am me, I love my life. I am powerful, I am beautiful, I am free I love my life,  I am wonderful, I am magical, I am me, I love my life, And finally, I'm where I want to be.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento